此為單日旅遊下單頁面，請於訂單備註留下您的LINE ID 以便後續聯絡出遊事宜
This is a single-day travel ordering page. Please leave your LINE ID for subsequent contact about travel matters.
If there is no group, a refund will be issued. For a group of seven people, the group booking date is 37 days before the trip, and orders are open for seven days.
The purple dreams of two girls turned their romance and ideals into a lavender forest. Stepping into the door and receiving the lavender water purification ceremony, you feel as if you have entered a dreamy wonderland. Walking on the beautiful paths lined with flowers, your movements become graceful unconsciously. Bring your family or friends to Senshan to enjoy a happy time. In the gentle breeze, in the embrace of the mountain, listen to the chirping of birds, wander around the flowers of the four seasons, press the pause button on your busy life, and you will find beautiful scenery everywhere. The lavender forest will carry out lifestyle landscape design installations in the park according to different seasons. The park will be filled with a dream-like atmosphere of freedom, unrestrained and comfortable ~
Theme flowers: lavender from November to April/leafweed from May to July/flame cockscomb from August to October
Seasonal flowers: January to February cherry blossoms and begonias/March to April cherry blossoms/April to September hydrangeas/June to August rhizome and agapanthus/December to January white snow trees
Flowers in the park: There are also giant delphiniums, daylily, flower flowers, African hibiscus, Liger’s crabapple, Christmas red, golden flower, crape myrtle, coleus, and dogtooth flowers blooming in turn, while purple phoenix and Brazilian wild peonies bloom all year round. In bloom, you can enjoy different flowers in different seasons.
※The above flowering period range is for reference only, please refer to the actual site or the official website of Lavender Forest.
Autumn and Winter Meipai x Yuemei Constructed Wetland Ecological Park
It is only a 10-minute drive from Daxi Old Street and through the Yuemei Leisure Agriculture Area, you can reach the Yuemei Artificial Wetland Ecological Park, which is like a fairyland. In 2019, more than 300 aquatic bald cypress trees were planted here. Two or three years later, the tree species have become increasingly strong and fruitful. Every autumn and winter, the bald cypress trees turn from green to red, and the tree shadows are reflected on the water. They are colorful and beautiful.
[Transportation] Tour bus round-trip fares and tolls (the tour vehicle will be assigned based on the final number of people in the group).
Not included in the fee
[Tickets] Lavender Forest ($200/person).
*Consumption caused by personal factors, such as drinks, personal shopping expenses, etc.
＊Personal travel safety insurance. According to regulations, travelers can purchase travel safety insurance on their own if they have individual needs.
＊Expenses not specified in this itinerary, any expenses arising from suggestions, self-pay or free travel.
Meeting time: 09:00
Meeting point: Taoyuan (Jingguo Transfer Station)
Taoyuan or designated location
09:00桃園 或經國轉運站 →10:00冬紅聖誕【薰衣草森林】13:30【季節限定～採果樂】→15:00美拍落羽松【月眉人工濕地】→16:00快樂賦歸
09:00 Taoyuan or Jingguo Transfer Station → 10:00 Winter Red Christmas [Lavender Forest] 13:30 [Seasonal Limited~Fruit Picking Fun] → 15:00 Beautiful bald bald pine [Yuemei Constructed Wetland] → 16:00 Happy return
※The stop times for each scenic spot listed in the table are for reference only and may be slightly adjusted after departure according to actual traffic conditions; this website reserves the right to change or modify the itinerary, thank you for your understanding.
Breakfast – please take care of yourself
Lunch-self-catered meal in lavender forest
Dinner – please take care of yourself
Visit Lavender Forest Hsinchu Jianshi Store
In the lavender valley, there is no hustle and bustle of the city, only the breeze blows slowly through the nan trees, the warm sunshine shines on the lavender fields, the happy birds are singing, and the flowers bloom in turns in the four seasons, just to make every dreamer pursue their dreams. People come here to experience more different feelings!
Special reminder for itinerary
☆This itinerary requires at least 7 people per car to proceed.
☆The parking space arrangement principle is based on the order in which passengers check in. If you need to adjust your seat, please coordinate with the passengers on the same car to change seats on the day of departure.
☆If you feel unwell, please bring your own personal medicines: such as motion sickness medicine, cold medicine, mosquito repellent, etc. ☆Please do not bring pets or dangerous items into the itinerary. Thank you for your cooperation.
☆Please gather on time within the specified time. If a passenger leaves the group privately or fails to gather due to personal reasons during the itinerary, the company will not refund the fee.
☆The driving time stated in the above itinerary is for reference only. Due to road conditions or the large number of holiday tourists, the itinerary sequence will be changed depending on the situation.
☆Online reservations do not guarantee successful reservations, and are still subject to confirmation by customer service staff.
☆In case of bad weather or force majeure factors, the company reserves the right to cancel or change the itinerary.
☆Passengers agree that after ordering and paying for this product, they will be responsible for the costs incurred if they want to cancel or postpone it.
☆Registration confirmation: This order will not take effect until the customer service staff confirms the reply. In addition to the requirement to guarantee the reservation within seven days, it will be deemed that both parties have agreed to sign a domestic travel finalized contract. Passengers are advised to read the contract carefully first. content.
☆Cancellation regulations: Our company operates in accordance with the relevant regulations of the Tourism Bureau and signs travel contracts with tourists. For detailed cancellation regulations, please refer to the Domestic Tourism Standardized Contract. The notification date must be based on the normal working hours announced by the Personnel Administration Bureau. If the time is exceeded, it will be calculated on the next working day. Please forgive me.
For your own safety during this tour, we specifically ask you to comply with the following matters. This is our duty to inform you and to protect your rights. (1). The tour leader will receive the group members in front of the group gathering counter and handle the seat allocation procedures and explain related matters. (On the outlying islands of Peng Kinma, there is no tour leader, so the airport drop-off staff will handle the seat allocation procedures for you. The relevant group participation instructions will be provided by the local tour guide after arriving at the destination).
(2). The correct itinerary, hotel, train (airplane) schedule, etc. are all subject to customer service staff’s response. We apologize for any inconvenience.
(3). The trip fee does not include the tour leader and driver fees.
(4). During the peak season, transportation resources (airplanes, tour buses, boat fares) are limited. Based on the principle that the travel itinerary of the day goes smoothly, the itinerary will be adjusted before and after. We apologize for any inconvenience. (But all the itinerary content will be completed)
(5). For group activities, please be sure to assemble on time. Late arrival or no-show on the day will be deemed as abandonment and no refunds will be given.
(6). Your safety is the most important, please pay attention to your own safety at all times. If you feel unwell or have other symptoms, please notify the service staff immediately.
(7). Please do not bring pets with you to maintain public health and prevent the occurrence of infectious diseases. (Pets will be refused entry into vehicles, hotels and restaurants, except for guide dogs)
(8). Please bring: a change of clothes, a sunshade hat, a cold jacket (to prevent the air-conditioning in the car from being too cold and the temperature in the mountainous area being low), camera, battery, charger, personal medicine (motion sickness medicine, cold medicine), etc. It is also recommended to wear light casual shoes to facilitate travel activities.
(9). Please replenish water at any time when traveling.
(10) There are many people traveling during consecutive holidays. It is inevitable that there will be poor service during the trip. For example, the speed of replenishing food during meals must not be as fast as the speed of picking up food. If the food in the restaurant is too slow, you can report it directly to the tour leader (tour guide). Don’t let your anger affect your interest in traveling. There are often waiting times for other matters such as hotel key distribution, park ticket purchase, and changing to other modes of transportation, so please understand in advance!
(11) Travel agency staff and tour leaders (tour guides) cannot provide internal medicines for passengers to take, so please prepare enough motion sickness medicine and personal medicines by yourself!
(12) If tickets are issued, please check whether the various tickets (such as train tickets, tickets, etc.) are complete one by one. If there are any discrepancies, please notify the tour leader.
(13) If you need to go on your own at night or during free time, please inform the tour leader (tour guide) and group members, and pay special attention to safety.
(14) Please be careful when walking on snowy areas and steep roads.
(15) Remember not to reveal your money in public, and do not take out a whole stack of banknotes in public when shopping.
(16) Comply with the precautions announced by the tour leader (tour guide) in tourist areas, restaurants, hotels, amusement facilities and other places.
(17) Groups need to work together. If you want to leave the group during the trip, you must obtain the consent of the group leader (tour guide) to avoid accidents.
(18) For the health of you and other passengers, since the tour bus is a confined space, passengers should wear masks in accordance with the regulations of the Department of Disease Control and the Ministry of Transportation. If they fail to cooperate after being advised, the company will refuse the passenger to continue riding the tour bus. , and terminate the travel contract with your guest in accordance with the law.
(19) For a more secure and comfortable journey, we remind you to fasten your seat belt before each tour bus departs. If you need assistance, please inform the on-board service staff. Thank you!
1. 本行程包含旅行業責任保險【意外死殘保額新臺幣250萬、意外醫療保額新臺幣10萬 (實支實付)】及旅行社履約保證保險。
1. This trip includes travel industry liability insurance [accidental death and disability insurance coverage of NT$2.5 million, accidental medical insurance coverage of NT$100,000 (actually paid)] and travel agency performance guarantee insurance.
2. According to the provisions of the “Travel Standardized Contract”, the company has the obligation to inform passengers to purchase travel safety insurance on their own. Therefore, in order to ensure your rights and avoid the risks that may arise when traveling abroad, we would like to remind you and recommend that you purchase travel safety insurance and travel inconvenience insurance if necessary.